Access to the website or its use does not imply a collection of personal data of the user by Sapmarine Europe SL However, it is reported that, in the event that Sapmarine Europe SL requests personal data, the user will be duly informed in accordance with the provisions of the new European Regulation 679/2016 on Data Protection or RGPD, fully applicable from the May 25, 2018 , and it is up to us to inform you about how we treat your personal data, in this sense we remind you that: The person responsible for processing your data is:
- Name or Company Name: Sapmarine Europe SL
- NIF: B39805908
- Trade name: Sapmarine Europe SL
- Address: C/ Miguel Hernández 7 bajo 1, 39610 El Astillero (Cantabria)
- Telephone: 942 766 315
- Responsible for security: Sapmarine Europe SL
- Email address: email@example.com
The purposes of the processing of your personal data are: Comply with the duty of information and obtain consent required by the new European regulations on the protection of personal data. Respond to requests for information, budgets, projects, questions or comments about our services from the different points of contact with the site www.sapmarine.es , emails or by phone.
IN CASE OF MAKING ANY TYPE OF COMMERCIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH US:
WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Within the framework of the provision of the services offered by the entity and conditioned to the purposes consented by you, on behalf of the company only the data strictly necessary for the correct management of the contractual relationship and/or provision of services will be processed, and it will be exclusively those that you have provided us.
WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA:
The personal data that you provide us will be kept as long as the current contractual / commercial relationship is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship following the regulations for tax purposes. You can always exercise the rights recognized by current regulations by contacting through the most convenient way for you.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the training actions or this legitimacy is granted by your express consent as your own and main interested party. We only use the data that you leave us on the web in the contact section to send you the budgets or information that you request, never with a commercial nature or anything of the sort.
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for current legal obligations. In any case that this possibility changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said transfer. We inform you that international transfers will not be made either. Our entity, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of the User’s data, will only choose service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the treatment is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
Regarding the rights that the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) contemplates you as an interested party, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data contained in our files. The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of whether or not the data concerning him or her is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing that is being carried out.
- Right to request the rectification of inaccurate data. The interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concerns him or that those that were incomplete are completed.
- Right to request the limitation of treatment in the cases established by the RGPD, in which case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to data processing. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The entity will stop processing the data, except for legitimate, compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability. In other words, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- To exercise your rights, you must send your request to our entity, attaching to the same copy of your ID, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity and, where appropriate, of the person who represents you, through the following means :
Postal address: C/ Miguel Hernández 7 bajo 1, 39610 El Astillero (Cantabria)
Likewise, at any time you can withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment by sending your request by the means indicated above, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity. You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the person in charge. To do this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercise of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Likewise, we inform you that, if you deem it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for any specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment, based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In the event that you understand that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.
GUARANTEE OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF AUTOMATED FILES
Sapmarine Europe SL In response to the trust placed in us and taking into account the importance in terms of protection and confidentiality that your personal data require, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to safeguard their security as required. Royal Decree 1720/2007 that regulates the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Sapmarine Europe SL can modify these privacy policies to adapt them to the legislative measures or jurisprudence on personal data that appear, so it requires you to read it every time you provide us with your data through this website.